Kathy: Nexmo & Download

Hi,

I guess this question is for Kathy, but I thought that others might be
interested.  I am curious about Nexmo and Download and wanted to get a
question to them.

I am interested in fitness (primarily because my level of fitness is
somewhere below a mollusk), but how they feel they have gotten more fit
since they started hiking.  If they trained before they started, was what
they did necessary or sufficient?  Does 2 weeks on the trail pretty much
equalize everybody?

Now that I look at it, I guess this is a general question to thru-hikers
also...

thanks,
jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."

Follow-Ups: References: