Apex Stove

i just got my Apex II stove, and I know that Alisa is choosing a stove too,
so do any of you's own one?  Do you take the legs with it?  Or can you
skimp and go without them?  How much fuel will last how long?  Should I
take the maintenance kit?  I would especially like to know how you carry
the darn thing.  I heard that there are new padded box-like things made by
Outdoor Research, is this a possibility?  Or just a stuff sack?

On a totally different note, did anyone at all post on saturday?  I didn't
get a single message, and I'm wondering if something is wrong.  I missed
hearing from my favorite bunch of people.  :-)

Matt  Holmes
'Strider'
holmess@ufrsd.k12.nj.us