Katahdin

Hi all,

I'm a Bostonian working off winter leg weariness and getting ready for
spring and summer hiking fun.  I'm planning a trip to Katahdin in Early
June and I'm wondering what the pros and cons are to bringing a canoe (will
it limit the great terrain I can see in 7 days? am i better off going in
with just a pack and a friend?) Unfortunately this season I am a
weekender and 2 weeks of vacation kind of guy but I am glad for what I
got and hope to make the best of it. :0^^^^  The list has been great to
read, I have learned alot in the three weeks I have been lurking
around.   EX the many uses of vaseline and  wedgie prevention.  Any info
is greatly apprecited.

Later On
Steven

Follow-Ups: References: