Re: Apex stove

I just received my new Peak 1 Apex stove, but I always get 3 foot-high
yellow flames when I first start it.  I've already singed the hair off my
forehead, and I've been fooling with it for a couple of days.  I know Alisa
is asking about the apex also, so does anyone own the stove that can
provide some helpful hints?  Also, should I carry the maintenance kit while
hiking? Including an extra generator?  How much fuel should I carry?

Matt  Holmes
'Strider'
holmess@ufrsd.k12.nj.us