Re: jitters

>howdy, folks.
>i am leaving for georgia in approximately 21 days, 3 weeks, about a month,
>504 hours, one of those time periods at least, and i am very very nervous.
>jittery, anxious, freaked out.
>--
>

>Christina,

Let me assure you that what you are going through is not unlike two people I
know who are getting ready to do the AT and the PCT. In fact, the one doing
the AT got so crazy that she left on the 27th instead of April 1st as
originally planned. Her husband just told her to go because she was driving
him crazy. The other person, who is doing the PCT is going bonkers too.

I know this because I regularly correspond with them on AOL, talk with them
in the chat room, and occasionally talk to them on the phone. Everything you
describe that you are doing, they are doing.

Hey, you could leave early, right?

Pete
Strider
Broknspoke