Re: Wild boar

Last spring, my husband and I were hiking at Kissimmee State Park in
Florida. After our first night, we got up and started hiking at about
6:30 am, and, luckily, we were downwind from a pack of feral hogs and
were right upon them before they smelled us. The were very interesting
medium sized black pigs that were really spooked when they noticed us.
When leaving the park, I told a ranger of our pig encounter, and he said
that is was extremely rare for anyone to ever see pigs because they are
very scared of people and are quick to disappear. Anyway, it was very
exciting to see them and add them to our wildlife encounter list.

Ann Adair
Tampa, FL
GA->ME '97 (Perhaps!)

Follow-Ups: References: