Socks

Thanks for the advice on thorlos.  IL Fltlndr, hope the shorts work out!
So,  I have the short wide feet.... size 7 double E.  I got some allsport
boots this year which I have to start breaking in.  I am also going to try
the vaseline thing.  Anyone ever use Udder Creme or Bag Balm??  Made for
cows udders, but we use it on blisters all the time (I'm an athletic
trainer).  Our crew team swears by the stuff.  I've never brought any on
a hike, but maybe this year.

Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu