Re: Shorts riding up

I use nylon soccer shorts with separate mini briefs because my shorts tend to
ride up when I hike.  I tried the nylon shorts with a built in brief but when
the shorts rode up it pulled the brief into my crotch.  I position the
separate mini briefs so they aren't under the belt and thus stay in place.
 The nylon soccer shorts are relatively long in the crotch and can ride up
without any problem.  I also tried hiking without the briefs but the privates
became irritated after a couple of days.

Hood Ornament