Re: "Walking the Appalachian Trail"

     I have this book. It's pretty decent, especially if you like
     biographies of thruhikers (of which about half the book consists).
     The one thing that annoyed me was that he insisted on using
     everyone's real AND trail name throughout even if that person was
     mentioned numerous times throughout the book! I got tired of seeing
     mentions like 'Mike "Second Wind" Dimeceli' all the time, I wish
     after the first time he was just refered to as 'Mike Dimeceli'
     OR 'Second Wind' (maybe with a trailname glossary in the back).

							     --- Ron K ---