Goodbye

        Well ladies and gents.  This will be my last message for about two
weeks.  I leave thursday morning for springer and I wish all of you the best
of luck in my absence.  I will unfortunately have to return in about three
weeks due to work. See all of you about the 14th or 15th of April.

Dwayne "drichff@interpath.com"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW " Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"