From: at-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: thorlo socks
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 1996 6:57AM

i also use thorlos...the trekkers.  i use a light pair in the summer and a
heavy pair in the winter.  with a size 8 1/2 foot they fit fine.  make sure
you check the sizing on them, tho.  there are two sizes available that
encompass a rather large range of sizes.  as mentioned in a previous post,
the trekkers have cotton in them where the hikers don't.  personal
preference
i guess.  re blisters, has anyone ever used duct tape on their feet?  my mom
(psycho hiker/rock climber/adirondack 46er extraordinaire) swears by this...
alisa