Re: AT-L digest 55

About dehydrators.....  I just picked up the American Harvester at
Service Merchandise for about $40.  It has a temperature control
which I'm told is key.  Haven't tried using it yet, but you have to
dry different foods (depending on their moisture content???) at
different temps.  It came with 2 trays but says you can add up
to 10 more for 12 altogether at the same time.  I think these
sell for about 19.95 for 2 trays.  Comes with a recipe booklet, mostly
ads for all the extras.

Keep those recipes coming!!!
Sharon    ssharpe@wellesley.edu