more alisa's list

being the organization fiend that i am, i have no clue where i left off.  i
suppose i could go back to my sent mail and figure that out, but that means
signing on again (god forbid)and that would make my morning more complicated
than i could take at 7am.  if i come across pieces of this that i haven't
posted, i'll send them off.  otherwise, i think this is it!.  enjoy...
alisa

Subj:	Pack Weight