Re: Bad jokes/Trail UNion

Hey, wait for me........I would love to help out in any way, shape or
form.....if anyone is heading through Central INDIANA on the way to help
these people....i would gladly help with gas $$$$.......chip

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Rich Scanlon wrote:

> > Date:          Sat, 23 Mar 1996 21:16:28 -0600
> > From:          Pooombah@aol.com
> > To:            Multiple recipients of list <at-l@patsy.hack.net>
> > Subject:       Re: Bad jokes/Trail UNion
>
> > >My husband and I were thinking of creating some trail magic,
> > >around Pennsylvania for this years hikers, anyone live around >this area???
> >
> > hey anna...
> > i'm in upstate ny and i know a couple of other (goofs) '98ers are here in the
> > NE.  ...perhaps pennsylvania wouldn't be a bad spot to unload pizza and beer
> > for our predecessors and a bit 'o sweat to our trail.  i have to do some
> > reaserch on it but something will come together.
> > sympathizing with anna's snow...
> > alisa
> Hey,
>
> Let me know what you want to do, I'm only 50 miles north of the
> Clarks Ferry/Bridge/Duncannon/Peter's Mt Shelter.  The P Mt. shelter
> is a short walk from the highway it crosses and I know of a great
> White Mountain Ice Cream store that is a short drive away or "we can
> deliver".
> Pizza and beer close too.......
>
> Rich Scanlon

Chip Steele                   wlsteele@indiana.edu
Phone:(812)331-0472
fax:  (812)331-0472           Indiana University