Re: what to expect in Waynesboro,VA

Hello fellow hikers,

I am starting to hike 1400 miles this summer to finish whatI started last
summer.  I would like to know what weather conditions can I expect to
recieve in late April starting from Waynesboro, Va and heading to Maine.
Snow? rain? below freezing at night?  Winter gear is needed I guess?
I expect to start Waynesboro in late or mid april and finish before late
August.  What will be my weather for this trip?  Will I see anyone since
I am starting ahead of most thur-hikers?  I know I will see southbounder
but how about northbound.  What could be the bug situation along the way?
Thanks!!!!

Freedom

Michael "Freedom" Gallo           "Look, look deeper into Nature,
                                   Then you will understand most things
                                   better."