Re: looking for a ride to the trail

Hello,

I live in Montreal, Canada and I am looking to get to Waynesboro, VA
during late April or  mid April.  I can get to upstate New york or
Vermont if anyone lives there.  I realize that probably nobody lives in
Canada who wants to get to the trail but maybe!  Anyway, I hiked from
Springer to Waynesboro and then flipped-flopped to Katahdin to Monson and
I am looking to start from WAynesboro.  I would be willing to pay for gas.
Thank you

Freedom
Mike Gallo
mc_gall@alcor.concordia.ca

Michael "Freedom" Gallo           "Look, look deeper into Nature,
                                   Then you will understand most things
                                   better."