No Subject

        Well guys I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave for springer.
I will be signing off the list on Tuesday evening as I work Wed. and leave
Thurs. for springer mountain.  Unfortuantely I will only be hiking two weeks
on the trail.  A good friend of mine will be attempting the whole trail. I
hope that in my absence all of you will be safe and say a prayer for those
of us who will be hiking.  My two weeks will be more difficult than I had
hoped for as I am trying to get over the flu.  Good luck to all of you and
maybe I will meet you on the trail someday.

Dwayne
drichff@interpath.com