Hypothermia web page

	Just found this link from my old canoeing group web-page
regarding hypothermia which is well-crafted & informative. Thought you
all might be interested:
	www.princeton.edu/~rcurtis/hypocold.html

There's also another one from NOLS
	www.nols.edu/school/Pubs/FirstAid/EX9Cold

plus another AT thruhiker journal of his current trip (Jeremy Ditto):
	(I wasn't able to access any of the photos, it might be accessible
	only to AOL customers ~)
	members.aol.com/gratefuled/jeremyat/jeremyat.htm

(I esp. liked the idea of hot jello as a food energy source - that's
what I dined on when caught in a blizzard on top of Mt.Washington
-- wasn't so much as a choice as it was some of our last supplies)

	Pat

Follow-Ups: References: