Re: Bad jokes/Trail UNion

> Date:          Sat, 23 Mar 1996 21:16:28 -0600
> From:          Pooombah@aol.com
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <at-l@patsy.hack.net>
> Subject:       Re: Bad jokes/Trail UNion

> >My husband and I were thinking of creating some trail magic,
> >around Pennsylvania for this years hikers, anyone live around >this area???
>
> hey anna...
> i'm in upstate ny and i know a couple of other (goofs) '98ers are here in the
> NE.  ...perhaps pennsylvania wouldn't be a bad spot to unload pizza and beer
> for our predecessors and a bit 'o sweat to our trail.  i have to do some
> reaserch on it but something will come together.
> sympathizing with anna's snow...
> alisa
Hey,

Let me know what you want to do, I'm only 50 miles north of the
Clarks Ferry/Bridge/Duncannon/Peter's Mt Shelter.  The P Mt. shelter
is a short walk from the highway it crosses and I know of a great
White Mountain Ice Cream store that is a short drive away or "we can
deliver".
Pizza and beer close too.......

Rich Scanlon