Re: Drying Foods

> We have also made a burrito mix that is a real hit.

I would really like to have such a recipe.  Want to post it?

I would think that with the spagetti sauce rehydration you would have to boil
your pasta in as small amount of water as possible (which you do anyway,
unless you like carrying water).  Is this correct?

I have made fruit roll ups from boughten applesauce and also from homemade.
 Both are great.  I put cinnamon in my applesauce, but the "redhots" probably
would be good too.  I will have to try that.

Thanks Leo!

IL Fltlndr