Re: Bad jokes/Trail UNion

I would be interested, if i could get some spare time, although i hope to
be of the class of 1998, not 97.= ) I agree with billygaot here, in that
Funnybone would be kinda appropriate.
My husband and I were thinking of creating some trail magic, around
Pennsylvania for this years hikers, anyone live around this area???
wading through all this snow,
anna
Walkabout