RE: Whites WAS Introduction

July may be the diciest in terms of weather swings in the Whites,
though it's probably safe to leave the Arctic gear behind.  The only
time I've ever encountered truly warm temps in the Whites was in
early July a few years back.  OTOH, the all-time high temperature
recorded on Mount Washington is 72F...but the climate in the
Presidentials is highly localized and frequently quite different
from the surrounding area.

Bring everything :-)

jim
jloudon@gic.gi.com