Introduction

        This is my "introduction" to this mailing list.  My trail name is
Strider.  My first question is- how many of you are there?
        I'm hiking the trail for a month this summer through the whites of
New Hampshire.  What clothing is appropriate for a July hike?  We plan on
starting at Manchester Center and going to Gorham, about 250 miles.  Has
anyone hiked this area before that can give me some advice?

Matthew  Holmes
"Strider"

"It takes more courage to suffer than to die."
                                     Napoleon Bonaparte