Re: sock liners

>What I do is rub vaseline over my feet, esp. heavier on the pressure
>spots. Not only do I have warm, dry feet, but the vaseline reduces the
>friction. Since I started doing this, I've not had any major blisters.

I have used this for jogging long distances and it works fine. I usta get
blisters big time and after greasin' the old dogs up, no problemos.

After looking all the the stuff I have to buy for this darn hike, might as
well save the cash and use vaseline.

A rich man uses cold cream,
A poor man uses lard,
A hobo uses axle grease