sock liners

I've noticed several folks have mentioned sock liners & thought I'd put
in my guilders worth. Like Bald Eagle, I never use them, I've always
gotten blisters when I have because they always seem to shift around.
What I do is rub vaseline over my feet, esp. heavier on the pressure
spots. Not only do I have warm, dry feet, but the vaseline reduces the
friction. Since I started doing this, I've not had any major blisters.
BTW, it doesn't seem to damage the socks at all...they may even extend
the life of them due to the friction aspect. See what you think, several
of my friends became converts...
	Happy, blisterless, hiking!
	Pat