alisa's list and responses

hi again everyone...
i've been going crazy keeping up with my email (while at the same time
keeping my job--i really need a comp. at home!!)  :)
anyway, my 'reviewers' have diligently been sending me words of wisdom.  at
this point the responses are 25+ pages long (still counting).  this is a
testament to the amount of time they have put into it.  to acknowledge
them...
Dick Wix, Pat Vandermolen, Alice (IL Fltlndr), Jim Owen, Ginny Frost, Dwayne
(Backdraft), and Mike Roberts.
thank you all.
i know there are a bunch of you waiting to see the list and hear the

 i have a list of people to send this info to...
joel, marcus, rachel, dwayne, chip, john, ryan, and the middaughs.

if you aren't on it and would like to be let me know...i may have missed
someone in the chaos of changing positions here at work (and therefore
changing computers, modems, servers,...egads).  so get to me soon so that i
can batch mail it, ok?
it may take a day or two to get this new system working (i'm on the old one
right now)...with any luck i'll be back on line tomorrow.
cheers!
alisa  'pooombah'
"The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding
joy if there were no limitations to overcome.  The hilltop hour would not be
half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse."
           --Helen Keller