No Subject

really swamped lately & haven't answered you about empty pack
weight.  I see what you are saying.  I haven't investigated the issue as much
as you have.  I am going to continue to look for that new pack.  I presently
have an old model North Face Snow Leopard (woman's-'cause that's what I am).
 It seems like a lot of empty pack wgt. to carry what I carry.  I am looking
for an alternative, but just haven't gotten serious about it yet.  Looks like
this Spring I'll still be toting my Snow Leopard.

Thanks for getting me to look and think.  I always enjoy your comments, etc.

IL Fltlndr