Re: New Guy

> Here's a question.  Has anyone ever been to trail days in Damascus and how
> great is it?  I've heard good things but would like to know more.  I believe
> it's May 17-19th this year, can anyone confirm?  Thanks.

       Those dates are correct. Personally, I'm making sure I avoid it
       on my through hike this year. While I hope to return to attend
       Trail Days one day, on my trip I'm going to want a couple of
       peaceful days in Damascus without having to fight for
       a place in the Hostel or a table at the local pizza joint.

						 --- Ron K ---