Re: AT extentions: my .02c

Well, the extention topic has been fun. I'm not concerned either way. For
the several thousand who have done the thru hike thing, I agree it would be
something of a slap in the face to lengthen it. Why not just name the
extentions The Southern AT Extention and the Northern AT Extention and let
those who wish to lengthen it go right ahead? Hell, why not connect all the
big ones then one could drop right out of this depressing real life and
become a lifetime thru hiker.

Jim