[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Snow in Georgia: Kushman's e-journal
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Snow in Georgia: Kushman's e-journal
- From: email@example.com (Allan Gould)
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:21:02 +0000 (GMT)
- In-Reply-To: <199603101431.IAA29772@hack.net> from "firstname.lastname@example.org" at Mar 10, 96 08:31:04 am
What a great read their journal was: keep them coming.
It's going to really painful reading those; how badly
it makes me want to hike.
I really do feel for those guys in the snow at Neal's
Gap/Blood Mountain. Anyone how thru-hiked in 1993
(and probably other years too) will know what it was
In fact, it's exactly 2 years ago today that I started
my thru-hike (anyone got a cure for Serious Springer Fever?!)