Re: Neels Gap update (fwd)

The trail nnotes from the Kushmans are great. Thankyou Kathy for
forwarding them here. Do they intend to continue to post their notes over
their hike. I certainly hope so, even though it is making me want to hike
badly. My husband (Strider. Thru-hiker '94) is excited to be reading the
notes and reliving his first few days.....
I want to be out there so much....sigh = )
I bet i'm not the only one here with such sentiments however.....
anna:)
Walkabout

Follow-Ups: References: