Re: dana designs

>> E. George Oeser (aka Needles)
>>
>> p.s. Arc-teryx also has a much cooler logo than Dana, in fact I like
>> Arc-teryx's logo design so much that I had to get it as a tattoo last week :)
>>
>What does the logo look like? You got me all curious. I remember
>comparing tattoo's with a hiker named Shelterboy in the season of '94. We
>talked about trail tattoo's and stuff, but this is taking the difinitive
>hking tattoo to the extreme! = )
>anna:)
>Walkabout

The logo is a styalized representation of an Archaeopteryx skeleton (sorry,
feeling a bit wordy today). I had it done on my right shoulder blade in
black... it turned out great, the perfect compliment to my piercings :)
Now I just can't wait to finish the trail so that I can get my AT tattoo...
or would a brand be more fun?

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)