Introduction

Hi everyone,
	My name is James Bigler, and I am a student at Georgia Tech in
Atlanta.  I have been reading your posts for the last couple of weeks, and
I have really enjoyed all the experiences and information.  I have never
hiked on the AT, but I have the opportunity to for the last three weeks in
June.  I was thinking about starting at Springer and stopping around Bly
Gap.  Is there a bus station around Fontana Dam?  I would hate to ask
someone to shuttle me a hundred miles.  Or maybe even better does someone
know of a good loop trail around Georgia/North Carolina?  The map in the
ATC Georgia/North Carolina trail guide does not show many side trails in
Georgia or lower North Carolina.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot.

james