Re: dehydrating food

You wrote:

>                        Just one question.  Are these 3(2) whole tomatoes
>cut into quarters (ie 12(8) quarters) or 3(2) quarters.  Just want to see
>what you use before I try to get "creative."

Whole plum tomatoes cut in quarters before I home dry them -- e.g. 12(8)
quarters.  I think the store "sun dried" ones may be halves already.

Note -- For me, the plum type seem to work better than traditional "big/better
boy/girl" type or the "cherry" type.  Quarters seem to work better than halves.
Never tried whole.

Let me know what you create.

Dave