Re: Harper's Ferry Hostel and rules

In regards to Steve's comments about the situation that he encountered
at the Harper's Ferry Hostel:   I recall that in '94 there seemed to be
a number of hiker's grumbling about their stay at the hostel.  I also
seem to recall that a hiker with the trail name Jedi had an experience with
those that ran the hostel that, from what I heard, was not diplomatic at
all, ie, I heard he got very agitated with the hostel keepers.  I wonder
if this might have been the experience you were encountering in the afternoo,
Steve?  Anyhow, I'm curious myself as to whether Harry and Jean are still
running the hostel.  Does anyone know?
                          Marshall
                          "Tarkus"