RE: Questions

I've had only one problem with porks, and that was when the dog,
then a puppy, tried to make friends with one at 3am on the Loyalsock
Trail (north-central PA).  A dog with a snoot full of quills is a great
icebreaker when arriving in a small town :-)

I've heard reports from others about the gastronomic feats of
porks (related to their desire for salt), but with the exception noted
above, the only porks I've ever seen were doing their best to put
some distance between them and me.

Same thing with mice...and I suspect that since you're going in a
group, you won't be staying in a shelter?  You're much more likely
to run into "problem" mice in a shelter than if you're tenting.

jim
jloudon@gic.gi.com