Translation into English of document re: AT in Canada

Finally - prompted by Roland's message to the list of earlier today -
I've put up the translation of the doc that he and Allan Gould
painstakingly translated...

(This is a doc that was on a disk that arrived mysteriously in my post
box one day a couple of months ago.... No return address, or message with
it - just an unmarked disk in an envelope with a Canadian stamp on it...)

The URL is: http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/atcanenglish.html

Anyone who wants to read it, but doesn't have web access, drop me a line
and I'll email it.  (It's long - about 27,000 kb.)

--Kathy