Re: Pooh?

At 09:37 PM 2/25/96 -0600, you wrote:
>> pooh, and i am not leaving for another month and a half!
>> --christeena>
>> EMPRESS
>There's another Pooh out there?  I'm officially Poohbear, but I'm sure
>we both got our names out of a love for a certain overstuffed bear.
>Maybe we'll meet someday out on the trail...
>Poohbear
>GA -> ME 2000
  Met "another" Poohbear in 94, way up in New Hampshire, from Ohio... She is
a section hiker, has an
"official Poohbear" attached to her pack...
  Troll (94), carried an "official Troll" from GA->ME, attached to his pack
for all to see... I'm sure he's not
the only Troll either...
       ;-)
  Christeena, are you going by Empress or Pooh.???

  stay warm,

Dick Wix
  aka
   "WIXeR"   AT-94  GA>ME

" I'll get there,,,, when I get there.!!!"     obscure
     *** what really happened ***
" I got there,,,,,, when I got there.!!!      WIXeR