Re: Stuff

>stories and think back of our favorite time on the trail.  Can you guys/girls
>picture that in your minds?  A stream, a sun rise, the absolute quietness of a
>cove, the cruch of leaves under foot, the sound of breezes coming up the
ridge,
>the greeting of a fellow hiker-the first person you've seen in a week, long
>nights stuck in a tent durning rain.

Not all have left for the AT.  A friend of mine leaves March 30.  I will be
hiking with him the first two weeks and then unfortunately I have to return
after that.  He will continue on Northward to Maine hopefully. I can hardly
wait for March 30th to get here.  It's hard to concentrate on many things I am
doing now because my mnd is constantly going over what gear I am carrying,
meals I will eat, and what the trail will be like.

Dwayne "drichff@nando.net"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW        QRP-L #336
" Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"