Stuff

Well everone else has taken off for their thru hikes and here we are stuck at
our computers.   Could be worse I guess.  At least we can talk gear, swape
stories and think back of our favorite time on the trail.  Can you guys/girls
picture that in your minds?  A stream, a sun rise, the absolute quietness of a
cove, the cruch of leaves under foot, the sound of breezes coming up the ridge,
the greeting of a fellow hiker-the first person you've seen in a week, long
nights stuck in a tent durning rain.

See its getting better already.

One Step