hiking the AT in New England?

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this list (I just discovered it yesterday) and I'm
excited to have found a list for enthusiastic hikers.  I have a general
question to ask of any hikers who are familiar with the New England AT.  I
am from Maryland, and I have spent many wonderful days hiking on the AT in
MD, VA, and PA.  However, I am currently a first-year student at Wellesley
College (outside of Boston, MA) and I have not yet been hiking because I am
totally unfamiliar with the AT in New England.  Could someone please advise me
as to where to start?  Specifically, where does the AT run through
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont?  I am very eager to get back to the
mountains as I have missed hiking terribly.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Adriana
ajacykewycz@sallie.wellesley.edu