Thanks and Goodbye!

Well, this is my last message to our list until I return at the end of
August!  I want to thank everyone here for the advice on butter, stove
fuel, water containers, filtering, and all the other topics I have thrown
at you guys in the past few months...your advice has been better than any
book I could have gotten.  Thanks especially to Bald Eagle - although I
haven't written you backchannel or through the list to let you know -
your advice and straight forward thoughts have greatly effected me in a
positive way...I have had the closing of your last letter in my head for
a week now and will undoubtely carry it to the Trail - "Go all the way,
it's worth it."  I plan on going all the way, Jim.  I will allow the AT
to be my grave before I voluntarily walk off it...

If you all are here on the list come September, I'll let you know how it
went.  Again, thanks for everything....

Andy
One By Land
GA->ME 96'

p.s. I'll be on the "wire" for 2 more hours for any last minute advice you
might have :)