Re: getting to Springer

-- [ From: Joe O'Neill * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

MESSAGE HAS BEEN CLIPPED

> dear ginny,
> thanks.
> actually i talked to wingfoot last night when i was using the
telephone
> to forage for info.
> thanks again. i 'll look into amtrak, but i am leaning toward a bus.
> sorry to sound like dolt, but can you explain the shuttle (like where
and
> how)? again?
>

> --christeena
>

> EMPRESS

Christeena,

If you have the time before you start on your hike you may want to
request the document "Appalachian Trail Shuttle Services" from Jean
Cashin at ATC HQ in Harpers Ferry. Are you a member? It is an 8 pps
list of folks all along the AT that are willing to provide rides to
hikers.

If you think you don't have enough time I'd be glad to send along a
couple on names/phones from the list for you to check out.

Happy hiking.

Joe O'Neill
GA=>VA '96