Stoves and Fuel

I have been burning what ever high-test unleaded gasoline that is
available near where I start my hike.  Some service stations have look
somewhat strangely at me for filling up to 16oz bottles, and even worse
when I just top off what I have when I cross a road, but I usually
purchase a softdrink and a candy bar so far I have not been refused the
15-40 cents it cost for the fuel and it is much less expensive than
Coleman.  I have a MSR  lite and have never had any problems with go old
auto fuel.

Does any know of any reason why I should not continue using auto fuel
rather than Coleman fuel, it is a lot cheaper.

Thanks

Ernie Patterson
Biology Department
230 Wilson Hall CB#3280