Fuel

At 09:51 PM 2/19/96 -0600, you wrote:
>What type of container do you guys/girls mail ahead your fuel?  I only have one
>extra MRS fuel bottle.  What does the US Mail think about mailing fuel?
>One Step

   On the AT I never sent ahead fuel... Every "trail" town I went into had
fuel available usually by the pint...

   If you are hitching a ride up to Amicalola Falls State Park (to get to
the access trail), you pass thru several small towns, that you should be
able to get fuel... I know in 94 Coleman was available in Dawsonville  and
Gainesville (probably Dahlonega), all near by...

Dick Wix
  aka
   "WIXeR"   AT-94  GA>ME

" I'll get there,,,, when I get there.!!"       obscure