re: Fuel question

  From: Roland Schaefer <schaefer@INO.QC.CA>

you wrote:

>...where I can get Coleman fuel for my stove in the few hours that
>I may have in Atlanta. ...
>

>Roly
>(to be changed to "Nomad" in a few weeks)

You can get this at several of the sporting goods outlets.
A good suggestion would be the one near North Point Mall.
To get to this one, you will be going North on GA 400 (towards your
destination at Springer).  Exit at Mansell Road, take a right at the light at
the end of exit ramp, take a left at the first light by the Burger King.
Continue down that road, there are sporting goods stores in that area, as
well as a Target store that had some one day when I was in there.
(I think the sporting goods store was either Sports Town or Sports Authority,
they BOTH used to be in the area but one was bought out by the other)
You can also get fuel at any Walmart in the metro area.   There is one off
the Holcomb Bridge exit off GA400, take a right off GA400, Go East on Holcomb
Bridge road. The Walmart is on your left, facing west in the shopping center
(3rd light, about 1/2 to 3/4 mile).
If you decide to go north via I-575 instead of GA400, there is a Walmart off
exit 4 (Woodstock), go east (right) 2 lights on Hiway 92.
Walmart it is on your left, turn left by McDonalds.
They had fuel the other day.

Mark