Fuel question

I'm going to be flying into Atlanta on the 15th March (to start off at
Springer Mt on the 16th) and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas
as to where I can get Coleman fuel for my stove in the few hours that
I may have in Atlanta. For those of you unaware, it is illegal and
highly dangerous to carry fuel on planes).

I was planning on giving Jim a call in the next few days to see if he
can give me a lift to the trail-head.  There was no mention (that I
noticed) in the Thru-hikers Handbook about getting fuel in Atlanta.

Roly
(to be changed to "Nomad" in a few weeks)