No Subject

I'd start with the small pack and take $$ to exchange it.  I
know that you can buy another pack at Neels Gap or in Damascus without
getting off the trail.  I really think that a pack about 4200 csi would be
about right.  The weight in a pack seems to be in the suspension system used,
not in it's size.  It's hard to lighten up a pack's empty weight. Even with
an internal frame you can hang lots on the outside.  Improvise!  It was a
good suggestion to check into the Lowe Contour IV, also.

Good luck!

IL Fltlndr