Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:54:59 -0600
From: Waldo L. Jaquith <waldo@comet.net>
To: waldo@comet.net
Subject: News: Applachian Trail Page

HyperNews notification.  Respond via:
  http://union.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HyperNews/get/Free/10/28.html

I'm working on an Applachian Trail homepage-ish thing concerning my trip
up the AT this spring/summer. It's at http://comet.net/personal/waldo/at.htm.
One of the things that I've put on it is a little
registry for people that are hiking the AT this year. If you are doing
the trail, please e-mail me so I can add you to the list. The list will
soon be available at http://comet.net/personal/waldo/hikers.htm.[2]
Thankee kindly!

-Waldo L. Jaquith
[1] http://comet.net/