Re: AT Water

>Another question occured to me last night - water storage?
>I was originally planning on taking a small side-of-pack-attached water
>bottle and holder, a 32oz water bottle, and a MSR Water Bag...
>One By Land
BTW
  I carried a four liter MSR bag, very useful... Some shelters/campsites are
a few "yards" from the HOH source... Unfortunately, my four liter bag got
left behind at Chairback LT (I think); I've now got a six liter bag.
The extra capacity has been worth it several times...

Dick Wix
  aka
   "WIXeR"   AT-94  GA>ME

" I'll get there,,,, when I get there.!!"       obscure